“1. Kiss that cute boy at the party, but push him away as soon as he puts his hand up your skirt
2. Smoke a cigarette for the first time, and make it your last
3. Don’t straighten your hair for a week, see how many compliments you get
4. Blast your favourite song even when your mum has told you off for playing it too loudly. Enjoy those 3 minutes of pure happiness before she pulls the plug out.
5. Say yes to going out, you’ll have something to tell your grandchildren about
6. Paint a sun on a rainy day, then stick it to the window
7. Eat the cupcake, you have better things to worry about than those 300 calories
8. Do yoga and meditate as often as possible
9. Stand up for yourself. Someone called you a slut? Someone said you are ugly? Someone said your art work was boring and dull? That is your cue to fucking stand up for yourself and make them speechless
10. Don’t respond to a group of males whistling at you. You’re a human being, not a fucking dog
11. Leave your headphones at home, see how much you are missing out on because you’re always lost in your own thoughts
12. Carry hand sanitizer and bandaids in your purse
13. Wear sexy underwear, loads of leather, a fur coat, heels and purple lipstick. Do it for yourself, not for the hot guy next door.
14. If you’re having a bad day, cry, scream, punch a pillow, throw stuff around. Then you pick up the mess, including yourself and get back up.
15. Smile, be polite and get on peoples good sides for starters
16. Stop waiting for your crush, stop dressing up for the bar man that serves you a free drink or staying extra hours at work for your boss. Stop impressing these dickheads and start impressing yourself.
17. Laugh until you cry, and when the girl sitting next to you in class tells you to shut up, laugh even louder.
18. Do whatever feels right in the moment, laugh, cringe and regret it later. Repeat.”
some people think that school food isnt all that bad and that we’re just whiny teenagers
u fucking get a rock solid jug of rotten milk then tell me that we’re just whiny teenagers
My freshman year of high school i got applesauce for lunch and when I opened it, a cloud of mold poofed out I feel this post on an emotional level
I broke my pb&j sandwich on the table once, it smashed into 7 pieces.
our hot dogs in elementary school were green
Once I opened a ketchup packet that was so old it was dark brown
Also once we had fried chicken and my friend found 2 of its organs in her chicken breast… :, )
I once got grape juice that was grey and slime. I made the mistake of not looking before it slithered into my mouth.
my high school had to stop serving us milk and juice my freshman year because a bunch of kids got terrible food poisoning from it. we were all warned not to drink the juice and milk because it was filled with mold. every lunch period after that I always checked my food and I found molded cheese on a sandwitch, stale pizza, green tortillas and a bunch of other stuff. I know its not suppost to be 5 star food but 3 star would be nice.
my friend once found a staple in her chicken sandwich
I never liked school lunches. My school used to serve chicken strips and stuff (for a good price) but it never looked appetizing.
Had lunch with my son once, at his school…. Packed his lunches from then on, until the bitch of a lunch lady told me peanut butter and jelly was “inedible” and not “nutritionally sound”. Please explain how THIS SHIT is more “nutritionally sound”. Gross
This is actually really funny if you think about it. I mean, there was totally some sort of ghost or demon about to kill her but then that sheet blew straight into its face and it was so embarrassed that it decided to disappear.
Tremble, mortal, for I am Zerendikos, and I will drag your howling soul to—
AH SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS IT’S ALL OVER MY FACE
WHAT IS THAT SMELL
IS THAT FUCKING FEBREEZE
FUCK DAMMIT SHIT FORGET THIS I’M OUT